Tuesday 2 October 2012

My Animal Farm


Julie Katrine Andersen - a Graphic Designer employed as an associate professor for the Danish School of Media and Journalism has been of interest for me this week! 

Her personal website is both dedicated to the profession and it looks great - I love her quote "The purpose of great editorial design is telling the story, not making your fellow designers come in their pants". What I think is so successful is her ability to create editorial design with content, reason and a great visual appearance.

She also has a blog 'Inspiration Lab' - it's a bloody good one at that and I am going to post some research she did as it features photographers, typography and much more!

Images courtesy of Julie Katrine Andersen.






















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...