Tuesday 12 October 2010

"Happy Inside" Campaign



The latest Ikea campaign by agency Mother, saw the release of over 100 cats into the Wembley Store. This had had a lot of coverage over the last few weeks - and I have to admit that on first viewing I had a Marmite moment ...

The concept ... amazing - a great connection between the cats and the feeling of home ... However ... Cats - I am not too keen on them roaming around jumping on things.
I don't own a cat and probably never will so I think that although Mother hit a huge target audience, I think they also alienated others because like Jack said from UHC - "I'm allergic to them".

But to say the least it is a fantastically shot advert - Ikea have put themselves at the heart of the home and it shows!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...