Sunday 19 December 2010

A visit to Hyper Island, Stockholm.






Last weekend I had the pleasure of going to visit Hyper Island - somewhere I had wanted to visit since learning more about the opportunities available and the amazing career paths that would open doors in the creative industry.

I organised to meet with a current student and the recruitment manager whom made my stay even more pleasant - I seemed to fit right in and became one of the students (something very similar to uni life) and it felt really good! The atmosphere was busy as they all had strict deadlines, but the working environment was more like agency life than university and it was interesting just to listen, offer my advice and be consumed by it all.

In the images you will see the three different courses on this floor; E-commerce, Interactive Art Director and Digital Motion.

I thoroughly enjoyed myself - a totally new experience and one that I may consider with the new school opening in Manchester, which is an incredible opportunity for professionals and students in this industry!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was nice meeting you Helen! Thanks for visiting Hyper Island. I hope you had a great holiday break! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...