Sunday 2 January 2011

18-2120 ... A New You?


"Pantone's fortune cookie for 2011 tells us that "Energising Honeysuckle Lifts Spirits and Imparts Confidence to Meet Life's Ongoing Challenges"."

What a difference a colour makes ... the new Honey Suckle 18-2120 has high expectations for the coming year, the start to a New Year, a New You and all that we (I) may achieve ...

I feel that this is going to be a challenge - 2011 will see me taking my first steps into the big wide world of real life, an actual pay cheque and an opportunity that I had not predicted, so lets say its going to be ... fun!

Santa brought me a very special gift this year - my very own Pantone Mug (I adore 2010's turquoise 3272 c and it is my favourite colour in the whole world!!) which will serve me magically - thank you Santa!! I also thought I'd share another special gift - my very own Upside Down Press Notebook courtesy of Anna and Maaya.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...