Tuesday 4 October 2011

Turkey


Whilst it may seem that England has had a very belated Indian Summer last week, I did however manage to catch some sun this year and explore Turkey. I hesitated on the decision to visit Turkey, as I have a slight passion for Greece (and it seemed like I was being a traitor) but I was totally surprised!

Once you forgot about the bustling streets and commercial aspect of their trade, you can see in full glory why it is such a lovely place. We stayed near to Alanya, on the Eastern Mediterranean Coast - a luscious green environment, a picturesque harbour and lots of exploring opportunities.

Whilst there is snow in the pipeline - I'd like to share the 40 Degree heat we had to endure...
























No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...