Monday 8 February 2010

HERE IS A LITTLE INSIGHT INTO WHAT I AM WORKING ON NOW...





Looking at the relationship between Glaser and Barnbrook, two esteemed designers with a highly creative out look. I am very much interested in designers who are consistently striving towards challenging design, and these two names are perfect!!

I have mentioned Glaser as an inspiration before, and he is just that. I love his work, it is evoking and challenging the way we perceive our world, allowing us to rise above and have our own opinion.

Barnbrook on he other hand is also a great influence, he came in to give us a talk last year and I have been more and more interested in his work. As he was involved with the 2000 First things First manifesto he will be a crucial influence for both by study and the Design:21 Brief.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...