Wednesday 31 March 2010

'PANIC' Preview Night - Tuesday 30th March


The Launch Night for our exhibition was last night and it was a huge success!
We didn't know how many people to expect and Alessandra and myself were slightly dubious as to how the night would go. It went better than expected and we were totally surprised as to how many people came (good job we order more alcohol!).

We want to thank all the people who helped out and supported us throughout the whole process, I couldn't have done it without Alessandra who has been my other half throughout the planning and organising of the exhibition. I have truly had the best time, it has been an incredible experience for us all and one that I won't forget.

The exhibition is on till Saturday the 3rd so all welcome!
Also see our updated blog: http://panicnoiselab.blogspot.com/

Thanks everyone!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...